Hotel and parking for cruise in seattle.

Which pier? 66 is downtown and 91 is about 5 miles north.

Both have parking at $25 day. If you're at Pier 91, there's another lot that's a bit cheaper than the Port lot......google Smith Cove Parking Seattle.

To find a list of hotels, google 'SeaTac park and fly' or park and cruise. The airport area will be your best bet. Parking is very expensive downtown .... many even charge their own guests to park, $25 and up. And downtown hotels are much more expensive than airport hotels.

You can find an off-airport lot for about $8 a day but whatever you save on parking, will be eaten up with transportation to/from the pier. (Unless you travel light and can easily manage your luggage on buses/Light Rail ).

The "other guys" who offer parking close to the port are roughly $30 cheaper than the official Republic parking, but $145 is still a lot of money to park. There are really no other secure/gated lots nearby, let alone garages.

I've reached out to Diamond to see which of their garages might be willing to make a deal for something that is within a $10 UberX ride to/from the pier.

We found the Courtyard Seattle Sea-Tac has a Park N Cruise option. YES, they are near the airport, but they include a shuttle to OR from the cruise terminal, not both ways, so you would have to pay for another option one way. But it includes the parking for up to 14 days. It's not what I would call cheap, but it was $209 a night. But when you see what parking and the shuttle costs, it's a decent deal...at least I thought so.

I called them direct for the deal. 425-255-0300

Good luck in your planning.