One more question regarding seasickness

Dizzneefan

I know that there are no two identical guests or trips, so I realize there will different replies, but let me give some details. We have a June 9th sailing on the Legend out of Seattle. In our party of eleven will be all ages from 12 to 85.

At our Easter lunch today I had a cousin who stressed how rough the first days were. She traveled in August so again her experience would be different.

I'm the "tour planner" for our group so what do you think we can expect so I can share with others. I have never had a problem with seasickness but my MIL can have vertigo and is now getting nervous as to what to expect.

Also do most of you prefer medication or patches? Which days ,Igbo we expect to be the worst? I'm thinking the first day and a half before our first stop

I know that there are no two identical guests or trips, so I realize there will different replies, but let me give some details. We have a June 9th sailing on the Legend out of Seattle. In our party of eleven will be all ages from 12 to 85.

At our Easter lunch today I had a cousin who stressed how rough the first days were. She traveled in August so again her experience would be different.

I'm the "tour planner" for our group so what do you think we can expect so I can share with others. I have never had a problem with seasickness but my MIL can have vertigo and is now getting nervous as to what to expect.

Also do most of you prefer medication or patches? Which days ,Igbo we expect to be the worst? I'm thinking the first day and a half before our first stop

You are sailing on the roughest potential Alaska itinerary. So, absolutely- motion sickness does occur.

I'm Sorry, but an anonymous message board isn't the place to ask for medical advice. I only recommend the person's health care provider be consulted. SAME with anything over the counter. They have plenty of potential for adverse side effects- depending on the individual. Only a health care provider with access to medical histories should give advice. Flame away. :)