Cereal on Millennium

Newbcruiser1

Here is a completely random question for anyone who's been on the Millennium recently! Does the buffet (or room service) have the little individual cereal boxes, or is it in large dispensers? Bonus points if you remember what kind of cereal they had!

I seem to remember the Summit having cereal dispensers rather than boxes, but I could be confusing it with another cruise.

And in case you're wondering, just trying to plan for snacks while in port! [emoji4]

Room Service had boxes of cereal. Buffet had boxes as well as large dispensers of cereal. For box cereal, I remember seeing Rice Krispies, Cherrios, Wheaties, Special K, some type of bran cereal -- I know there was more but just remembered what I used. For the dispensers, it looked like generic Rice Krispies, Cherrios, Fruit Loops and some type of flake.

Here we go. Remember you are not supposed to take food off the ship in ports, and some places actually have dogs to sniff out anything you may be carrying.

Other places don't seem to care, but there is usually a statement in the daily advising you not to do it. You may consider bringing packaged granola bars or the like with you.

I have seen boxes the first few days but they disappear fast. Many will snatch them up and hoard them for later so you have to be one of the first to grab them before the others do. :D

happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌞

Thanks for the replies! Good to know I should be able to find some in the first few days at least!

Cathycruises, I am well aware of that, which is why I am looking for packaged cereal to take ashore (same as packaged granola bars, which I will also be bringing!).