C & A Benefits?

Hi

We are Platinum C & A members and I can see what perks we get when I look on the RCCL site. One of them says "Priority Check In" :) I've never done this so wondering if it's clearly marked? Like is there a special line for this clearly labeled? Also, it mentions "Onboard Offers Loaded on SeaPass Card". is there a way to know what, exactly, those offers are ahead of time? I'm particularly interested in if we get an internet package discount and what the cost is? There are 5 in my family (all with smartphones) and would like to be able to use them for texting each other while onboard, possibly going on Facebook, Instagram etc.

Thanks!

Tracy

Hi

We are Platinum C & A members and I can see what perks we get when I look on the RCCL site. One of them says "Priority Check In" :) I've never done this so wondering if it's clearly marked? Like is there a special line for this clearly labeled? Also, it mentions "Onboard Offers Loaded on SeaPass Card". is there a way to know what, exactly, those offers are ahead of time? I'm particularly interested in if we get an internet package discount and what the cost is? There are 5 in my family (all with smartphones) and would like to be able to use them for texting each other while onboard, possibly going on Facebook, Instagram etc.

Thanks!

Tracy

There will be a sign int he check-in area with Platinum listed.

Coupons:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2045047

Just remember that texting uses a cellular connection; the only "package" available for that would be from your mobile provider (and not all offer one).

Now if you have iPhones iMessage uses Internet connections, but EVERY two devices would need a unlimited Internet package (one package covers 2 devices), and all would need logged on at all times (meaning you need an unlimited package, but even then I suspect the login will timeout from time to time so you won't necessarily stay connected automatically).

I would check with your cel provider first if texting is a must have given the cost of unlimited Internet packages; you may be able to do that plus a smaller Internet package and spend a lot less.