Travelled in a B2 stateroom on R ships?

wenjoyjack

All balcony cabins on the small ships are exactly the same size..the difference between B1 and B2 is location..cabins are all 175 sqare feet and layed out very nicely..bathrooms are small and have shower only..

Jancruz1

All balcony cabins on the small ships are exactly the same size..the difference between B1 and B2 is location..cabins are all 175 sqare feet and layed out very nicely..bathrooms are small and have shower only..

Jancruz1

I believe that the A cabins on Regatta are the same size too and my TA's recommendation to choose B over A was right on the money. The only worthwhile perk of A was expanded number of pre-cruise specialty reservations. And we didn't need it since we could get additional specialty reservations each morning.

I believe that the A cabins on Regatta are the same size too and my TA's recommendation to choose B over A was right on the money. The only worthwhile perk of A was expanded number of pre-cruise specialty reservations. And we didn't need it since we could get additional specialty reservations each morning.

Right on. We went from a B2 cabin to an A1 cabin and it was not worth it for additional dinner reservations on the R ships. Actually there was less motion from the ocean in the B categories as well if one is prone to sea sickness.

So it would seem that the only advantage of A1 2 and 3 is hot breakfast in stateroom and location?

A few perks also but depends on if they are value to you or not for the extra $$