Noordam stateroom

Tights

Hello all, has anyone knowledge of stateroom K5023 on Noordam, I can see it is forward and have read room configuration, picture of K rooms show seating but on reading further it says all rooms may not have same furniture?

Can anyone enlighten me,

Thank you

Hello, could anyone who has stayed in K 5023 tell me if there is seating in the room, I read that K cabins are large or standard ( how do you know ) also read that all K rooms are not furnished the same, even though picture shows seating

Thank you

Hello, could anyone who has stayed in K 5023 tell me if there is seating in the room, I read that K cabins are large or standard ( how do you know ) also read that all K rooms are not furnished the same, even though picture shows seating

Thank you

The video shows a chair. I think that is correct.

This is one of the small insides. I agree that I think there's a chair in there, but is a straight backed desk chair. It's fine to sit on when doing hair or make-up, but is not meant for comfort watching TV.

Bit misleading, the"plan" against K shows a wrap round seating, might have to see if our TA can do better for us

Thank you for replies

Are you looking at the HAL website plan for the Noordam? There is a video if you hold over the cabin.

"Wrap around seating" ?

Edited by SilvertoGold

Bit misleading, the"plan" against K shows a wrap round seating, might have to see if our TA can do better for us

Thank you for replies

Sounds like the insides on Main Deck. Those are the showcase cabins for insides, and are lovely. But they are not all there is.

I don't recall ever seeing HAL-published pictures of the small insides.

OK, I think the "wrap around seating" is the large insides. Missed that.

Definitely not in 5023!

Ruth, have you viewed the HAL video? If you look at the On Board our Ships, Noordam, deck plans, deck 5, click on cabin 5023 and you get a video that shows what I do think is the right room layout for this small inside.

Ruth, have you viewed the HAL video? If you look at the On Board our Ships, Noordam, deck plans, deck 5, click on cabin 5023 and you get a video that shows what I do think is the right room layout for this small inside.

I looked at it at your suggestion, but I'm not so sure it's the right video for that cabin.

The cabin is parallel to the passageway, with the entrance on the long side. But looking at the video, the entrance is at what would be the end, not the side, with the length of the room heading away from the door.

I also clicked on the video for one of the I-cabins up a deck. Those cabins are perpendicular to the passageway. The video was the same.

I visited in one of those small, sideways, cabins once. I entered on the side, with the bed to my left, and a tiny desk to my right. The desk was perpendicular to the passageway. The closet was next to the desk, with the bath on the opposite side.

The beds had been separated for the one person in there so she could have room. I remember thinking how awful to pay for two beds, and not get the use of one of them!

I looked at it at your suggestion, but I'm not so sure it's the right video for that cabin.

The cabin is parallel to the passageway, with the entrance on the long side. But looking at the video, the entrance is at what would be the end, not the side, with the length of the room heading away from the door.

I also clicked on the video for one of the I-cabins up a deck. Those cabins are perpendicular to the passageway. The video was the same.

I visited in one of those small, sideways, cabins once. I entered on the side, with the bed to my left, and a tiny desk to my right. The desk was perpendicular to the passageway. The closet was next to the desk, with the bath on the opposite side.

The beds had been separated for the one person in there so she could have room. I remember thinking how awful to pay for two beds, and not get the use of one of them!

Oooops. You're quite right! Sorry to take your time, especially when you are packing!!

I think 5023 is similar, but obviously not the same. Probably has a chair like in the video, though.