Summit Cabin CS 8106

Doglover48

Hi All! I've booked this cabin for next March 2016 for our anniversary. I wanted to know if anyone has stayed in this cabin or similar suite class and has pictures or can describe the balcony. I know the ship had them added but can't find pics. Thanks!

Almost tempted to get one of those aft corner balcony rooms. The pics of the balcony are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!

Hi All! I've booked this cabin for next March 2016 for our anniversary. I wanted to know if anyone has stayed in this cabin or similar suite class and has pictures or can describe the balcony. I know the ship had them added but can't find pics. Thanks!

Almost tempted to get one of those aft corner balcony rooms. The pics of the balcony are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

thanks!

Unfortunately, I'm a bit computer illiterate and am unable to post pictures of the balcony in 8106, where I've stayed before and am booked again. The balcony is shaped in a half circle and is furnished with a table and two chairs. There is a panel between you and 8104, which is forward of your balcony. Aft of your balcony, you will be able to view the other balconies, which are not on a bump-out as you are. The balcony is wider than those of the non-suites you'll see when you stand by the railing. There is a roof overhead from the deck above you. DH and I enjoyed the room, and I'm sure you will, too. The windows are amazing, almost making you feel like you're outside when you're inside!

Unfortunately, I'm a bit computer illiterate and am unable to post pictures of the balcony in 8106, where I've stayed before and am booked again. The balcony is shaped in a half circle and is furnished with a table and two chairs. There is a panel between you and 8104, which is forward of your balcony. Aft of your balcony, you will be able to view the other balconies, which are not on a bump-out as you are. The balcony is wider than those of the non-suites you'll see when you stand by the railing. There is a roof overhead from the deck above you. DH and I enjoyed the room, and I'm sure you will, too. The windows are amazing, almost making you feel like you're outside when you're inside!

Thanks! I wonder if you can get a foot stool?

They have definitely had foot stools and you can request / get one.

Here are pics of 7140 on Constellation, one deck down but nearly identical.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Great pics! Thanks. Do you remember if the bed was a queen or king?

It feels bigger than a queen, but smaller than a king, in width anyway. Length wise their a bit short. The PH bed is an oversized king.

The PH / aft balcony is among the best at sea.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

thanks!

Those aft corner cabins are family verandahs, and are reserved for families of 5 until close to sailing. EM