FCD, how to do in practice?

Wehwalt

On my one-night cruise on the Statendam next month, I plan to buy a FCD to use booking the South Pacific cruise on the Westerdam next year. I've done it on Princess lots of time, but I didn't buy one my only previous time on the Westerdam, so what is the procedure? Will there be forms someplace to fill out and deposit? I understand my cruise on the Westerdam will require a $300 deposit, do I pay that now, or less now and the difference at the time of booking?

Practical step by step appreciated, thanks.

On my one-night cruise on the Statendam next month, I plan to buy a FCD to use booking the South Pacific cruise on the Westerdam next year. I've done it on Princess lots of time, but I didn't buy one my only previous time on the Westerdam, so what is the procedure? Will there be forms someplace to fill out and deposit? I understand my cruise on the Westerdam will require a $300 deposit, do I pay that now, or less now and the difference at the time of booking?

Practical step by step appreciated, thanks.

1. Go see the Future Cruise Consultant.

2. Tell him/her you want to purchase a future cruise deposit and for how long of a cruise.

3. They will charge your credit card for the amount and give you a future cruise deposit sheet outlining the details.

4. Wait about 2 weeks and you should get a "thank you for sailing with us" email from Holland, which will offer to double the OBC you get from the future cruise deposit you purchased onboard (you use offer code ZPM).

5. Call your TA or PCC and give them your future cruise deposit sheet information and the code ZPM.

6. Book your cruise.

Any questions?

1. Go see the Future Cruise Consultant.

2. Tell him/her you want to purchase a future cruise deposit and for how long of a cruise.

3. They will charge your credit card for the amount and give you a future cruise deposit sheet outlining the details.

4. Wait about 2 weeks and you should get a "thank you for sailing with us" email from Holland, which will offer to double the OBC you get from the future cruise deposit you purchased onboard (you use offer code ZPM).

5. Call your TA or PCC and give them your future cruise deposit sheet information and the code ZPM.

6. Book your cruise.

Any questions?

Recent 11 day Maasdam, tried 1 & 2, was told that the forms would be in our mailboxes later in the cruise and I should wait until I got them and place the completed form in a conveniently located box next to her desk. Form was delivered on day 9, returned and the card was charged several hours later.

Looks ike the OP's cruise is only 1 night, and some expedited procedure will be needed. Any ideas?

Roy

On the 1 day cruise the steps provided would probably work. However, I didn't want anyone to think that the same procedure would always work. On most of my cruises it was as stated. On this particular cruise the Consultant wanted all of them at once.

Looks ike the OP's cruise is only 1 night, and some expedited procedure will be needed. Any ideas?

Roy

On a one-nighter I don't want to waste time waiting to see the FCC. Will the forms be available to be filled out and put in the drop box?

If you will email rich at wa70.com I will send you a copy of the form. You could then drop it off with the consultant

Roy

Since it is a one-nighter, I would do the steps I listed above. I still think going to see the future cruise consultant is a good idea, since time is so short. On a longer cruise, they will generally put the form in your in-box and you drop it off as noted, getting a receipt form the day before you disembark.