LIVE from Quantum of the Seas, sailing April 12th!

Wonderland reminds me of Qsine on Celebrity, well with a different color scheme. Actually the entire ship resembles the solstice class a lot, if only better. I wonder what Celebrity's project EDGE will look like.

Chris, I thought Jimmy Rhodes would be back from his vacation by now. He was the original CD for Quantum.

Yael I heard he got the "boot" from Quantum. I think it's Dru till they get to China.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 using Tapatalk

How do the Classic people know which dining room they are to use on a given night. Cruise Compass?

Disney Cruise Line has done this kind of rotation since they launched, dubbing it Rotational Dining. It's one of the things I love on their ships over other lines! The way it works for them is, it says it right on the front of your Sea Pass Card, with the first Letter of the Restaurant. Example, if the restaurants are called Apple, Sandwich, and Juice (sorry, I'm on lunch at the moment:p), you would see something like "ASJSAAJ" next to the dinner time on your card, stating your rotation order.

Disney Cruise Line has done this kind of rotation since they launched, dubbing it Rotational Dining. It's one of the things I love on their ships over other lines! The way it works for them is, it says it right on the front of your Sea Pass Card, with the first Letter of the Restaurant. Example, if the restaurants are called Apple, Sandwich, and Juice (sorry, I'm on lunch at the moment:p), you would see something like "ASJSAAJ" next to the dinner time on your card, stating your rotation order.

That makes sense. It will be interesting to see if Royal implements something that simple.

That makes sense. It will be interesting to see if Royal implements something that simple.

That's exactly what they did for us - all listed on the card - Royal Palace, Animator's Palate, and Enchanted Garden:

e518e9d35ac4fecfaa539039c839df42.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by janeyzee

They have already started advising Anthem pax what their rotations will be (not sure if by email or phone), so I think you may know in advance of the sailing.

WOW, You all are getting in to Puerto Rico very late in the day.

How long will you all be there??

Pictures coming into the port are impressive. Looks like the port

will be crowded with all the ships there today.

Thanks for all you do. Enjoy your evening!

WOW, You all are getting in to Puerto Rico very late in the day.

How long will you all be there??

Pictures coming into the port are impressive. Looks like the port

will be crowded with all the ships there today.

Thanks for all you do. Enjoy your evening!

10 pm we depart. Independence was leaving when we came in and Carnival Splendor I believe was departing shortly after we docked

Love all the pics and live review, travelling along with you makes my long wait for my next cruise not that bad.

Enjoy the afternoon in San Juan. Interesting docking so late, I guess a lot of people may eat dinner on land?

We headed ashore at about 3:30

81dcd9960649e973c289090bfe249f0b.jpg

b060c3b41bd0fe0a95611192829ad265.jpg

There's a Senor Frog's everywhere

8ac4229fe90bb881e614f33b261a256c.jpg

The pastries at Mallorca Bakery are good

d1267d68d7c9f3c81e3d6ba6f28c4db3.jpg

The streets of San Juan have colorful buildings but are crowded and narrow

b147eebc411dbf03f93d0b6ce7d1cd78.jpg

I can't believe its day 5 already!

I'm curious if the pools/pool decks seem crowded to you. I've been going back and forth between booking Anthem or one of the Oasis class shops again but we like to spend a lot of time by the pool. It seems the Quantum class has much less pool space.

Thanks for taking your vacation time to answer all of our questions. It's very appreciated!