Bed Locations on Navigator of the Seas

We are booked in a D2 for a series of 2016 B2B2B cruises. We have initially selected cabin 9344, however we find out that the bed is near the balcony door. Does anyone know whether other Navigator D2 cabins have the bed by the bath, not by the balcony door?

Many Thanks.

On Navigator all Balcony cabins have the bed by the balcony. Only Promenade and Jr Suite have sitting area beyond the bed. Oasis was the first ship to alternate the location of the bed between closet and balcony. This was done in order to take a bit of space out of the pair of cabins.

We are booked in a D2 for a series of 2016 B2B2B cruises. We have initially selected cabin 9344, however we find out that the bed is near the balcony door. Does anyone know whether other Navigator D2 cabins have the bed by the bath, not by the balcony door?

Many Thanks.

Don't know about D2s, but I was on NOS last May. DH and I were in 7240, a D3, where the bed was by the balcony. We enjoyed the view from that location, but I understand it's not for everybody.

I find it more comfortable to sit on the sofa or a chair to look out at the ocean than sitting on the bed. However, we now only book JS or higher, so we always have a sitting area next to the balcony. I never really cared when we booked balcony cabins.

I am just very curious. What difference does the bed placement make? I have never thought to ask! Do not mean any disrespect.

We like the feeling of a more open space when the sofa is next to the balcony sliding door. In our opinion we feel it separates the living area from the sleeping area. Not a deal breaker, just a preference.

Thanks to everyone who answered our inquiry. Our last several cruises have been on Celebrity ships. On the Solstice class ships the cabins alternate between bed by balcony and bed by bath. We have a personal preference to have the bed by the bath. Certainly not a deal breaker.

With the generous input of CC members, we can stop searching for that elusive cabin and be satisfied with the one we chose. Bed by balcony with be just fine.