quantum pax stitched up on bcn Dubai trip

The bcn to Singapore B2b under €1500.

Discount for welders.

And the second leg has twice the OBC of the first.

Biker, who could put up with lots of disruption for 30 days at sea for that price.

Edited by Biker19

Hello,

would you mind posting the link to the ABTA complaint form?

Because I feel defrauded by Royal Caribbean, they willfully advertise with misleading information about features on board, and they clearly do that with the intention to deceive. I mean, they still advertise Mama Mia as being on board when it's clearly not. Deceiving customers like that is clearly fraud.

Royal Caribbean has offered us nothing so far, we haven't even received the 250 Dollars on board credit offer for our leg from Barcelona to Dubai. 250 Dollars is utterly ridiculous when you think of it, it's about $7.80 per day per person, which doesn't even buy you a cocktail on board!

They really are adding insult to injury. We have two balcony staterooms, and even if we could cancel (they're not offering it), we would still lose thousands of dollars in connecting flights and hotel rooms.

Has anyone thought about filing a class action lawsuit or grouped case against Royal Caribbean. And if you're in the US, what about the Better Business Bureau? I really wonder what we Europeans can do?