Book thru TA or RC?

I'm not sure how this happened, but we started to book on RCI.com and got a price. Decided to call a TA and we saved $450 off the RCI.com price. We only got $100 OBCredit, but it was practically for the same state room. Your mileage may vary.

You would need to shop around, but some travel agents give perks such as OBC, free insurance, fre specialty restaurant, etc.

You have 60 days to transfer your booking to a TA. When you talk to a TA, ask about any cancel or change fees, and if they will lower your price if Royal's price goes down.

Travel Agent. Even if same price since they have direct access to RCI and can handle any requests or issues directly. Plus they can set-up our insurance and usually have a better plan for a little less than we can get on our own with the same company.

My online TA offers group discounts (I'm not aware of the "group"), free grats for booking an OV and above, agency discounts, etc. Since my Anthem booking in November, there were 3 price drops - got them all. Also the WOW 200$ OBC was applied when I called, so I've saved almost 1000$ since I've booked:D