Ladies I need your thoughts

Solararc

[quote name='turtle tavern']Solarac, I am surprising my husband with a cruise for his birthday in June. I am going to tell him a week before on our anniversary. Do you have any suggestions for presenting the surprise to a guy? I am not very creative. I am glad I do not have to keep the secret as long as you, I am also afraid after too many drinks I am going to slip up lol.[/QUOTE]

What's his hobby?

*Living Large*

[quote name='Solararc']What's his hobby?

*Living Large*[/QUOTE]

He likes truck offroading, computer games and music. My thought was to get him a new Bluetooth speaker. We usually take one on the cruise and he recently took the one we use to work so I was thinking of getting him a more expensive one for a present and attaching the cruise docs to it or something like that. He is a big music lover and likes a clean sound so I am sure the cheapie speaker he is currently using is probably not his favorite.

[quote name='turtle tavern']He likes truck offroading, computer games and music. My thought was to get him a new Bluetooth speaker. We usually take one on the cruise and he recently took the one we use to work so I was thinking of getting him a more expensive one for a present and attaching the cruise docs to it or something like that. He is a big music lover and likes a clean sound so I am sure the cheapie speaker he is currently using is probably not his favorite.[/QUOTE]

That sound like a great idea, remove it from the box, add the documents, wrap it up and BAM, surprise!! If the item doesn't come in a box, check with a retail store if they have a iPad or similar box left over from the display models, that could work too

*Living Large*

[quote name='Solararc']That sound like a great idea, remove it from the box, add the documents, wrap it up and BAM, surprise!! If the item doesn't come in a box, check with a retail store if they have a iPad or similar box left over from the display models, that could work too

*Living Large*[/QUOTE]

I think that is what I will go with. Also forgot to say I love your idea with suitcase and robe, she will love it. Thanks for the feedback on my idea. :-)

[quote name='jcroff1']That so great! How old is your daughter? We got these as a gift for ours..she loved them and they seem to hold up great. They also had other really cute design if she is younger.

Rockland Luggage 2 Piece Upright Luggage Set, Departure, Medium [url]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B008LR9UJG/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_X5Qlvb0D3D0N5[/url][/QUOTE]

I followed the link and I purchased the luggage, I love it! It came yesterday! Thanks for the tip!! :)