Getting off Oasis for flight home

Hi. My flight home is at 1:10 pm out of FFL. Should I take my own luggage off the ship or just get an assigned time? I guess I need to be at the airport by 11 a.m.??? Thanks! Leaving Saturday!! :p

You will be fine just getting an assigned time, no need to carry off your bags.

Edited by clarea

Hope you don't mind me jumping in on your thread. What about a flight at 11:56 am? Do I need to worry about taking my own luggage off?

I would still have the ship take my luggage off. Only thing I would do is make sure I have a luggage tag number that is scheduled to leave the ship no later than 9:30am or so. That way you have ample time if there are delays with customs or travel. See Guest Services to get lower luggage tag numbers.

I would still have the ship take my luggage off. Only thing I would do is make sure I have a luggage tag number that is scheduled to leave the ship no later than 9:30am or so. That way you have ample time if there are delays with customs or travel. See Guest Services to get lower luggage tag numbers.

Thank you! We have never sailed with rcl and I wasn't sure. I do know we are the only ship in port that day so I don't think it will be too busy.

Bill and Clara thanks for that info!

I was going to say I was getting a tad nervous on Liberty about the exit lines at 10:40 and getting to the airport, but it an hour I was at airport going through a no real security line. 1+ hr sitting at gate to board 1:20pm flight.

Hi. My flight home is at 1:10 pm out of FFL. Should I take my own luggage off the ship or just get an assigned time? I guess I need to be at the airport by 11 a.m.??? Thanks! Leaving Saturday!! :p

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contentWithHero.do?pagename=luggage_valet_service

Seeing your flight is after 11:30 use this, a lot less hassle.

Just curious as we have our flight at 11:50 out of FLL and I would like to know from recent Oasis cruisers what is the 1st time slot to have the ship take our luggage off?

Our last cruises out of FLL have always been with flights as of 3 PM. 1st time before noon

Just curious as we have our flight at 11:50 out of FLL and I would like to know from recent Oasis cruisers what is the 1st time slot to have the ship take our luggage off?

Our last cruises out of FLL have always been with flights as of 3 PM. 1st time before noon

Last I read, the first number is called around 8:30am.