Sorry for another beverage pkg question but can you upgrade one drink at a time?

stipmom

Not much of a drinker but my husband occasionally will get a Vodka and Cranberry and enjoys a glass of beer at dinner. We received the classic beverage pkg but he would prefer a brand of beer other than those included in the pkg. Can he pay the difference between the two.It would not pay to upgrade to the premium pkg because it would not be every night of our 12 night cruise.Thanks

Not much of a drinker but my husband occasionally will get a Vodka and Cranberry and enjoys a glass of beer at dinner. We received the classic beverage pkg but he would prefer a brand of beer other than those included in the pkg. Can he pay the difference between the two.It would not pay to upgrade to the premium pkg because it would not be every night of our 12 night cruise.Thanks

With the Classic Pkg..no paying just the difference..You pay full price then.

No

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Would have to suck it up and either upgrade to premium or drink a classic beer choice.

you can

1. upgrade to Premium

2. drink the classic beer choice

3. buy the beer that is not included in the classic package one at a time

It appears that option 3 would be your best choice since it would only be an occasional thing

Good answers, but you might want to consider a 4th option:

4. Drink what's on the Classic package the first however many nights and then upgrade for the last part of the cruise to premium for "beer days". You are only charged for the number of nights remaining in the cruise (at $10 + 18% grat per night)

[You need to confirm on the ship the latest day to upgrade bev package. I know you can't just do it for final day.]

It seems that paying for 2 premium beers would be more than the ($11.80) cost of upgrading package.

Edited by JaneStarr

Good answers, but you might want to consider a 4th option:

4. Drink what's on the Classic package the first however many nights and then upgrade for the last part of the cruise to premium for "beer days". You are only charged for the number of nights remaining in the cruise (at $10 + 18% grat per night)

[You need to confirm on the ship the latest day to upgrade bev package. I know you can't just do it for final day.]

It seems that paying for 2 premium beers would be more than the ($11.80) cost of upgrading package.

yep, 1 just has to do the math and see if its worthwhile to upgrade, and it does not take much to make it worthwhile, so many do..and then there are people like me whose taste is just something cold,lol