Leaving in a week--No final docs yet?

Another Cruise

Should we be worried. Cruise leaves Sept. 20 and we are going to LA early, but still no final dlocuments yet. TA called Princess on Tuesday and was told they were behind, but would send them out. Called back today. Princess still hasn't mailed them. They are saying TA should get them Monday or Tues and then will be sent on to us. Anybody ever leave for a cruise without final docs?

Don't worry, you will still get on the ship, even if they don't reach you. We had it happen to us once and they were waiting at the pier for us. If they don't arrive before you leave, just make sure you print off all of the information about your booking and take it with you. You won't even need that usually.

Don't worry. This last Aug. we didn't get one set of final docs for my daughter. They just never arrived. I called Princess and they said that wasn't a problem since they would look up her name on the manifest...which is exactly what they did when we arrived at the pier. AS far as luggage tags, when you get to the pier the porters at the luggage drop off area have extra.

Don't worry, you will still get on the ship, even if they don't reach you. We had it happen to us once and they were waiting at the pier for us. If they don't arrive before you leave, just make sure you print off all of the information about your booking and take it with you. You won't even need that usually.

What happens if you have Princess Air and your documents have not arrived...the air ticket usually arrives with the documents?

What happens if you have Princess Air and your documents have not arrived...the air ticket usually arrives with the documents?
The Princess air tickets are e-tickets so you should be fine. As long as you know which airline and flight you're on and have your passport or driver's license, they'll check you in.

I had Princess air for my Royal Princess cruise where I went from BOS to FLL and then from FLL to Manaus, then returning from Rome to BOS. When I got to Delta, they just looked at my ID and issued my boarding pass. Returning home, I had changed my flight while onboard the ship and all I had was the Pursar's printout which was barebones with just the flight number and airline. I didn't even need it to check in to British Airways. Again, all I needed was my passport.

At the port entrance, We had to show our picture id's but not cruise tickets. If you don't have the official Princess Doc's yet, probably a good idea to bring your confirmation from the TA or what ever else you have.

Should we be worried. Cruise leaves Sept. 20 and we are going to LA early, but still no final dlocuments yet. TA called Princess on Tuesday and was told they were behind, but would send them out. Called back today. Princess still hasn't mailed them. They are saying TA should get them Monday or Tues and then will be sent on to us. Anybody ever leave for a cruise without final docs?

call your ta again, I did not receive mine until the week before and they DHL'd them to me.

I was very worried

Got them in time though.

BJ

Archived