All access tour

freeon

How do I book the all access tour on the Allure. We're booked for a cruise in September aboard the Allure and when I look on there website I don't see an option to book it. I checked in entertainment and activities but it's not there.

How do I book the all access tour on the Allure. We're booked for a cruise in September aboard the Allure and when I look on there website I don't see an option to book it. I checked in entertainment and activities but it's not there.

Our son did this tour on Allure. You go straight to Guest Services the minute you get onboard. Spots are very limited. They usually only offer this tour once, maybe twice the whole cruise. Our son is an engineering student and he really enjoyed the tour and thought it was worth the extra money. He took lots of pictures. Light refreshments are offered at different places throughout the ship.

For our Oasis cruise in September, it is under Onboard Activities.

For our Oasis cruise in September, it is under Onboard Activities.

I thought that maybe I wasn't seeing on my cruise because it was to early but if shows up on yours for September it should be there for our cruise as well. I hope they didn't cancel it on Allure.

Edited by freeon

I thought that maybe I wasn't seeing on my cruise because it was to early but if shows up on yours for September I should be there for our cruise as well. I hope they didn't cancel it on Allure.

Not necessarily. Royal does not seem to open bookings for things in a consistent manner, so I would keep checking. If you never see it available online, then go to Guest Services after you board and try to book it there.

I have the tour booked for our upcoming Liberty sailing this August,for myself and 11 year old son. We are both boat/ship Junky's and thought it would be cool. I actually booked it on-line. I certainly wouldn't be afraid to call and find out the availability of this tour on your particular cruise. Dan

We booked onboard last week on Oasis-on day 4-at Guest Services. Our guide told us they take 60 guests per week-in groups of 15. The tour was great and worth the money. There were no refreshments/souvenirs offered on our tour.

We booked onboard last week on Oasis-on day 4-at Guest Services. Our guide told us they take 60 guests per week-in groups of 15. The tour was great and worth the money. There were no refreshments/souvenirs offered on our tour.

How much $$ are we talking about?