Internet packages?

Where can I find info about all current internet packages and prices on board? I've looked under the Cruise Planner, but I don't see anything there. I've seen some general references on CC but would like to know what's available. We are on the May 16 Oasis and are platinum--we've never purchased internet before but are leaving our DD at home and would like to research the different options available to be able to occasionally email or FaceTime home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I find info about all current internet packages and prices on board? I've looked under the Cruise Planner, but I don't see anything there. I've seen some general references on CC but would like to know what's available. We are on the May 16 Oasis and are platinum--we've never purchased internet before but are leaving our DD at home and would like to research the different options available to be able to occasionally email or FaceTime home.

Royal does not publish internet prices on their website. However, this was posted recently by a CC member who was on Oasis:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=45797023&postcount=393

This was over a month ago, and there have been some reports that the 60 minutes option is gone on some ships.

Edited by clarea

Another additional option would be to find a good wifi zone in any of your port stops if that works for you. Usually a bar, where you can have a drink, and they offer free wifi. I ask the cruise staff where the good wifi spots are since they usually know because quite often that is what they do if they are lucky enough to be getting off the ship :)