Cruise Reviews

lindaler

I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about reviews of past cruises. I wrote a review of our cruise on the Veendam five days ago and it still hasn't shown up on the reviews when I check. Is this normal? Do they screen them and only post the right ones? Should I be concerned?

I once had one rejected for not being "complete enough". Haven't written another since.

You gotta be kidding me! I have read some "reviews" that were posted under member reviews that consisted of "Worst trip ever! Hated the food" Six words, it got published. What did you write? "It was fine"

To Op

I wouldn't be concerned. Spring Break seasons just ended a couple of weeks ago, and the Caribbean season is winding down. They are probably flooded with reviews right now, especially from the mega ship cruises. I think I had one take 10-14 days. The fastest I ever had one show up was 3 or 4 days.

Just got an email telling me that my review has gone live. Guess I didn't wait long enough. Thanks for the support.

Just checked and couldn't find it but I will wait and see if it does some up. Right now there are three negative reviews showing for the Veendam. I hope mines comes up soon as it was a good cruise. The ship looked good and we were not disappointed.

Edited by lindaler

Just got an email telling me that my review has gone live. Guess I didn't wait long enough. Thanks for the support.

Just checked and couldn't find it but I will wait and see if it does some up. Right now there are three negative reviews showing for the Veendam. I hope mines comes up soon as it was a good cruise. The ship looked good and we were not disappointed.

I haven't read your review yet obviously, but I will thank you now for your report of the ship being fine and having a good cruise. As newbies trying HAL (and the Veendam!) for the first time, I appreciate your positive feedback. It makes us even more excited to go on that cruise, if that's possible! LOL :D

Lorie