Review of our Spring Break '15 Cruise on Carnival SunShine

PaulMedik

We just got off the Glory on Saturday (review to come soon) and were in Cozumel with several people on the Sunshine. It was amazing how their opinions varied. But that's what I love about reviews, you get different opinions. Loving yours so far.

Thank you so much for your report, what great pics. We are booked on the Sunshine in Jan 2016, after seeing your pics I decided to see if there were any aft cabins left-and lucked out and got the last one available- same one you were in :D!

So excited and looking forward to the rest of your review!

Paul,

Always enjoy your yearly Spring Break review. We are going to follow you and most likely go on the sunshine next April. We were concerned with the crowds, but you have put my mind at ease. Thank you!

Looking forward to the continuing adventure.

Catrin

Keep the faith, folks! PaulMedik has written a number of fantastic reviews with beautiful photos. Hopefully all is well with him and his family. I have no doubt he will be back to finish. :)

I think this review was abandoned

Jimmy Geegitz,

Nope. I just saw too many pictures of myself and realized that even though I feel fine, I'm HUGE! I joined Anytime Fitness and I've been working out every day after work instead of posting. I also changed jobs and my new employer's internet access is filtered heavily so I can't access CC and post while working.....not that I ever did post at work. :p

I do plan to finish this review and be at least a little smaller for our next cruise in July. Wish me luck!

Jimmy Geegitz,

Nope. I just saw too many pictures of myself and realized that even though I feel fine, I'm HUGE! I joined Anytime Fitness and I've been working out every day after work instead of posting. I also changed jobs and my new employer's internet access is filtered heavily so I can't access CC and post while working.....not that I ever did post at work. :p

I do plan to finish this review and be at least a little smaller for our next cruise in July. Wish me luck!

Yay!!! Glad that you came back. I always enjoy your reviews and I was getting concerned. Congratulations on the new job and good luck with the weight loss!!!

Jimmy Geegitz,

Hey Paul, I resemble that remark (regarding the weight gain);) and am going through the same thing here (only tied to a shorter timeline for our August cruise on the Sunshine). Glad to hear you will finish the review, you have prolific talents in that regard. We are discussing April 2017 currently and may end up joining you on the Vista.....

Oh yeah another Paul review. This will keep me occupied at work :p So happy to see that you liked the Sunshine. I feel the Sunshine gets a bad rap...I enjoyed our cruise and looks so far like you did as well

Hey Paul...glad you are ok..same song third or more verse for me and the weight, health and slow exercise with my issues.

Good for all of us...

So glad you all are ok and whenever you can....was unf re-reading the beginning...loved the trees on that golf course...wow...sarah

• 5 weeks later...