Pick your perk for mini-suite

aerospace

On NCL it says book a suite and receive all 4 perks. I would assume a mini-suite is a suite and so gets all 4, or am I just an optimist?

Upgrade to mini suite is reasonable for the perks, going all the way to suite is not currently. Thanks

On NCL it says book a suite and receive all 4 perks. I would assume a mini-suite is a suite and so gets all 4, or am I just an optimist?

Upgrade to mini suite is reasonable for the perks, going all the way to suite is not currently. Thanks

You are just an optimist. ;)

A mini suite is not in the same category as a suite. You pick one perk for a mini suite, same as for a balcony or oceanview.

Its sad, but a mini-suite just gets you a bigger bathroom and a little more room space. On some ships it has a bathtub. On the -Away ships it has an upgraded shower. So unless you get a real deal, its just a little bit bigger than a regular balcony.

Its sad, but a mini-suite just gets you a bigger bathroom and a little more room space. On some ships it has a bathtub. On the -Away ships it has an upgraded shower. So unless you get a real deal, its just a little bit bigger than a regular balcony.

A CC member on another thread stated the Mini Suites should be called a "Deluxe Balcony". I agree, that would be a better term for this class of room. The term suite causes confusion with many new to NCL.

There is only one perk for the Mini Suites We chose the dining plan for our next cruise in September. The free gratuities were not one of the options when we booked.

Here are two indicators…

1. The price of a mini suite is a lot closer to the price of a balcony than a full suite.

2. Full suites start with the letter S Or H.

The OP has been on 25 cruises. I don't know what lines these have been on, but surely he/she already knew the answer to the question.

Maybe the 25 cruises was just not on NCL ship at all. *shrug*

The promo for the mini-suite will literally say when you book online that you can only choose one. And I do agree with others that the mini-suite is just a "upgraded balcony with bigger space in the inside" and not a full suite / Haven room.