Just returned from IOS any questions please ask

Hello we just returned from our 4/19 IOS cruise we had fabulous weather it was a great cruise. My own observation ship was in awesome shape, logo store was not as stocked as LOS, Liquor store was not as stocked and a very small selection. Vintages had a nice wine menu but lacked items they had advertised on it to purchase. Shows some good some not so good. We visited Grand Cayman , Falmouth & Labadee. We did get an over the water cabana which was blessing the heat was very strong. Would I cruise again in a heart beat!

Edited by missemo12345

Hello we just returned from our 4/19 IOS cruise we had fabulous weather it was a great cruise. My own observation ship was in awesome shape, logo store was not as stocked as LOS, Liquor store was not as stocked and a very small selection. Vintages had a nice wine menu but lacked items they had advertised on it to purchase. Shows some good some not so good. We visited Grand Cayman , Falmouth & Labadee. We did get an over the water cabana which was blessing the heat was very strong. Would I cruise again in a heart beat!

Hello, was this sailing the 7 day Western? Did you by chance keep the Compasses and would you be willing to post them? We leave on May 17th!

Were you able to book the cabana online or did you have to wait into you were onboard??

Could not book it on line so as soon as we boarded went to desk and was very surprised that we could book one. The ship was full so I figured they would be sold out!This is our second cabana and we have had #4 both times and totally enjoyed them.

Speed was good it was from my IPhone the price has gone up from our last cruise. When I went the front desk to inquire they told me it was $19.99 per day streaming all day so that was a total of $120.00 for my cruise. I only needed it to check my email 1x a day so I felt it was a lot. I returned that evening and spoke with another rep who told me $90.00 for the entire time and with the gold discount card I would receive 10% discount. So if you don't like the price try going back hope this helps...

What shows are worth going to?

I was on the same cruise. The ice show is AMAZING. It only has showings on 2 days at 2pm and 4pm - the 2nd and 5th days I believe but you can only get tickets at a specific time on the 1st day of the cruise. The line was incredible but worth it.

Ice_Show.jpg?noCache=1430171288869