I must confess- I am a suite addict!

2boyzmom

I'm in my 1st Suite on Dawn in Jan. We went all out and booked an owner's suite with 2 balconies. I'm scared I too will become and addicted! DH won't be happy!:D:D

Are you booked in 10506? If so I can post some pics of this suite and you are going to LOVE it.:D

Are you booked in 10506? If so I can post some pics of this suite and you are going to LOVE it.:D

Too bad Dawn does not have the Haven or you really be hooked. If you every get the change cruise in a Jewel class that has the Haven it is great!

Edited by Texasramblinreck

Dominic and Rumpunch - the OS is a dangerous addiction, and easy to fall into.

Our 1st OS cruise was in 2002 to Alaska on the Wind. That was so good, we soon booked the Mexican Riviera on the Star. We are getting ready to cruise to Alaska again in September on the Jewel. It will be our 11th on NCL, the only one not in the OS was a Garden Villa cruise, the NW Pacific Coastal on the Star.

We have a Panama Canal cruise booked next December on the Pearl. Oh yes, it's in the OS too. Once you get used to the space and amenities, it's hard to imagine cruising without them (until retirement comes!). Look out!

We have a Panama Canal cruise in Premium Suite on Coral Princess. I really wanted to go back on Peal in the Haven, but NCL was charging twice the amount. They have since come back down for late 2016 & 2017 cruises. I booked the Haven on the Jade in 2017 for a very good price with their promotions. You will really enjoy the Haven Pearl just keep in mind you have to go up & down stairs from deck 14, but you have your own spa and one hell of a view.

• 7 months later...