14 Day Statendam Alaska Cruise--July 27

Steve Q

Thanks for providing the link to your review. Lots of great information and I enjoyed seeing your pictures.

Glad you enjoyed. I would take this cruise in a heartbeat if time allowed. Hopefully we will do it again in the near future. Have an amazing time and report back when you get home!

Thought I'd add our positive comments about this cruise since we have done it twice. The last one was in June of 2014 on the Amsterdam. We loved this cruise and will do it again in the future. Thought you would like to see our photos on this Microsoft Onedrive link.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=07AFC87CDF2F6DCA&id=7afc87cdf2f6dca%2111426&parId=7afc87cdf2f6dca!16526&authkey=%21AN42GwPeQDO6T2U

Just click one of the albums to open.

Thought I'd add our positive comments about this cruise since we have done it twice. The last one was in June of 2014 on the Amsterdam. We loved this cruise and will do it again in the future. Thought you would like to see our photos on this Microsoft Onedrive link.

https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=07AFC87CDF2F6DCA&id=7afc87cdf2f6dca%2111426&parId=7afc87cdf2f6dca!16526&authkey=%21AN42GwPeQDO6T2U

Just click one of the albums to open.

We were with you last year on the cruise. We are doing it again, this year in July

Thanks "rajkr74". That is a great photo album.

Also thanks to KruzPrincess for your tread.

We are really looking forward to this cruise. We were on the Westerdam to Alaska 3 years ago, but it was only for 7 days. It did not seem long enough. This cruise is 14 days and visits a lot of ports we have not visited before. In addition, the Statendam visits both Hubbard Glacier and Tracy Arm. Those also are new for us.

Most of you sailed the Amsterdam for your prior 14 day Alaska cruise. Everyone seems to have loved it. This summer HAL is using the Statendam. I hope it too is in good shape. I think it will be sent off to P & O within 2-3 months of our voyage.

We were with you last year on the cruise. We are doing it again, this year in July

Hi Bob, how are you?

I am envious that you are taking this cruise again 2 years in a row... wow! Well maybe not, we just got back from the Med. on a 22 day cruise out of Rome. We put 6 days at the end in Rome for a full days. It was great even if the Zuiderdam had come out of dry dock the day before we got on. There some problems but not enough to dampen the cruise.

We don't have anything planned yet but will have to look at this cruise again maybe in 2016.

Rick

Hi Bob, how are you?

I am envious that you are taking this cruise again 2 years in a row... wow! Well maybe not, we just got back from the Med. on a 22 day cruise out of Rome. We put 6 days at the end in Rome for a full days. It was great even if the Zuiderdam had come out of dry dock the day before we got on. There some problems but not enough to dampen the cruise.

We don't have anything planned yet but will have to look at this cruise again maybe in 2016.

Rick

Rick, talk about being jealous what a cruise you went on and then 6 days in Rome - wow

We are also scheduled for June 20, 2016 on the Maasdam with the family. This year is to take detail notes to answer questions they have. At least that is the excuse we are going with.

Carol has 2 more years before retirement. I am counting the days. She keeps saying 3 more years. She has never been good with math - lol

[quote name='rajkr74'][FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Nice pictures Judy. You have a good eye for composite in your photos. Looks like the weather in May was pretty good? [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

Thanks. It is hard to take a bad picture in Alaska. We did have good weather. The only exception was Kodiak where it rained all day. Most of the time it was cool and sunny.

[FONT="Tahoma"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]Send me an e-mail with your address and we can talk off line.

rreedfam (at) live (dot) com
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][quote name='SunLakesBob']Rick - do you have any future cruises planned?[/QUOTE]