Guaranteed Cabin

poohbear95

thank you so much - We will be sailing on the Pride on May 10, 2015 and we booked 2 cabins. How do I find out if/when they assign cabin numbers?

Go on carnival website and check your cruise details. At least that's how I found out.

Edited by BugsMomma

Thank you everyone. I just checked - nothing assigned yet. I'm just wondering if they do it at the port then how will our luggages be handle because we have to drop our bags before we get to the registration desk

The porters at the port will have a manifest with everyone's name and cabin numbers so you can get your luggage tags there. Most often you know before you get to the pier. We just booked the Sensation yesterday for May 7 and found out a few hours later. Check your documents and luggage tags because it will show up there first. You won't get an actual notification with a cabin number.

Have fun!

We took a price drop on our last cruise, and received an upgrade to a balcony. The room was assigned around a week after making the change. We then had another price drop for Super Saver or Pack-n-Go rate, which would be the final price drop we could take, and we were assigned rooms with 24 hour. During the first price drop, everyone in our group was put together, after that one which were split apart, but right above/below each other.

It's our 2nd time doing a guarantee (22 cruises total) last time we had assignment about a month in advance .... We know we will b SOMEWHERE on a ship going to Aruba, Curaçao and Grand Turk ...how bad can it really be??