Just off Liberty from April 25 Sailing

I will be sailing with RCI for 1st time. Can you bring sofa/water on? If you can do you have bring it on yourself or can you tag it? Thanks.

Technically, soda and water are prohibited, but are usually allowed in both carry-on and checked bags.

I will be sailing with RCI for 1st time. Can you bring sofa/water on? If you can do you have bring it on yourself or can you tag it? Thanks.

We saw a guy bring on a case of water. He did bring it on himself.

We brought 2 cases (each holding 24 bottles) aboard and had placed 2 luggage tags on them. They arrived at different times to the room and one case was the first "luggage" to arrive. We will only bringing one case this time.

Edited by sauvichick

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you for the photos.

Hi there. My wife and I got off the cruise today. When you meet Debra at your cabin tell her that I say hello. We have the same anniversary and she made ours so much better for us. She goes out of her way all the time. If there is something you need she will take care of it. Carlos the concierge is the best one I have ever had and he handled everything so well. Vanessa in the concierge room who makes the drinks can make some really good ones : Rum punch and a drink with Baileys. Say hello to all for Vickie and Paul.