Set sail pass onboard account ?

Hi all

I've set up our online account and input credit card details opting for all passengers to pay by one card. When I printed the set sail pass it says my account to be paid on credit card but my husband says 'cash'?!? Bit confused I've gone back and checked the online account and it's defiantly set up for my husband to pay on my card..... Can't understand why the set sail pass says something else??

Hi all

I've set up our online account and input credit card details opting for all passengers to pay by one card. When I printed the set sail pass it says my account to be paid on credit card but my husband says 'cash'?!? Bit confused I've gone back and checked the online account and it's defiantly set up for my husband to pay on my card..... Can't understand why the set sail pass says something else??

It's not a big deal, this is something that can be fixed quickly at check-in or on board. However, if you want to take care if it ahead of time, you can call Customer Service and confirm the account setup.

Hi all

They can fix it at check in.

Doesn't matter one bit!

You can change your method of payment at any time, without informing them!!! You can use a credit card at checkin, and then decide to pay your bill in cash, if you want. You can split it, and pay some in cash, and leave some on the card!