Curious

Lynnster

Hey y'all,

I am new to NCL and wanted to know about bringing bottles of wine on board. How many can you bring per cabin? I will be sailing on the Jade next Spring and want to know is there any information you can tell me about her. Thanks in advance!!!

Lynn

Hey y'all,

I am new to NCL and wanted to know about bringing bottles of wine on board. How many can you bring per cabin? I will be sailing on the Jade next Spring and want to know is there any information you can tell me about her. Thanks in advance!!!

Lynn

You may bring as many bottles as you wish for $15 for a 750ml bottle and $30 for a 1500ml bottle. It is charged to your onboard account when you checkin.

As many as you want, $15 fee for each one, paid before you board, even if you just want to drink them in your cabin. You can bring them to restaurants, and they will store them for you if you wish. You can have them retrieved at any venue.

The $15 corkage fee, even if consumed in your cabin applied to .75 litter bottles only. Larger bottles have larger corkage fees, but sometimes are not enforced. We have brough 1.5 liter bottles on and still only paid $15. Now days we just get the wine package when we board. Unless you have a really favorite wine that you feel you have to have, the wine package is so much easier and works out to be about the same or barely more than bringing your own on.