Mūze Istanbul & Tix

Has anyone used the Mūze.gov website to pre purchase tickets to the Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia? Is it just a ticket with no time slot, and is it the same price as at the museum? Also, both museum websites state that foreign children under 12 may enter for free. Is this the case for sure? I just want to make sure I am on the official websites and reading the correct information.

Thank you!!!

Edited by yvonneh

The muze doesn't seem to sell a ticket to just the Hagia Sophia. Does anyone know how to purchase just that one ticket?

First off, this is the official site, but I don't know whether or not it is functional. It has not worked for some time. However, if you want to give it a try, there should be a way to purchase the individual ticket to Haghia Sofia:

Go to https://www.muze.gov.tr/

In the BOTTOM LEFT corner, select the "E-BILET" option

An order form should come up. ("Kart") with a list of five items. Below that is a drop-down box. Go to the box and select "Istanbul Ayasofya Muzesi". Then, just to the right, select the number of tickets you want (at 30 TL per ticket).

That's about as far as I can get. As I said, the site has been reported for months to be nonfunctional. There's no other way I know of to get the ticket in advance.