Self-serve soda on Radiance?

Is there any self serve areas for fountain drinks on the Radiance or do I need to take a trip to the bar each time?

No Freestyle machines on Radiance.

There is a self-serve beverage area aft of Windjammer, but that would only have things like coffee, water, iced tea, maybe lemonade.

• 3 weeks later...

Is the self serve accessible 24/7 in Windjammers?

Are there any other places to get self serve coffee or tea?

Are cream and sugar plentiful?

Where are the options to get soda mugs refilled?

Thanks!!!

Is the self serve accessible 24/7 in Windjammers?

Are there any other places to get self serve coffee or tea?

Are cream and sugar plentiful?

Where are the options to get soda mugs refilled?

Thanks!!!

I believe there is a 24 hour drink station aft of Windjammer, with coffee, tea, iced tea, and possibly lemonade.

Just got off the Radiance on Friday. The 24/7 drink station is to the left of the Windjammer. Walk past the entrance of the Windjammer and you'll see a sign pointing to an open door for the drink area. I also believe the drink station at Park Cafe in the Solarium is 24/7. They have water, coffee, tea, and lemonade. In the morning, they have orange and Apple juices available.

The included drinks, like coffee, tea, lemonade, and generally only avail. at eating venues...and the dining room seldom has lemonade...that's sort of a WJ item. All the bars have soda and ice water, but you can get those things in eating venues, as well.

Just got off the Radiance on Friday. The 24/7 drink station is to the left of the Windjammer. Walk past the entrance of the Windjammer and you'll see a sign pointing to an open door for the drink area. I also believe the drink station at Park Cafe in the Solarium is 24/7. They have water, coffee, tea, and lemonade. In the morning, they have orange and Apple juices available.

How was Alaska! Any last minute advice?

How was Alaska! Any last minute advice?

Alaska was fantastic! Didn't want to come home. If you have the chance, check out the Sea Life Center in Seward and do one of the boat tours the cruise line offers after getting off the ship on debarkation. Wish I would have done one of those. Also, if you are renting a car and going north of Anchorage, check out the Reindeer Farm. Loved being able to get into the pen with the reindeer and feeding them.

How was the condition of the ship as far as wear and tear? I also read that Radiance was having some plumbing issues a few weeks ago?

It was in good condition...other than a few issues with my cabin. Didn't notice any plumbing issues other than our toilet didn't always want to flush.