Ensure / boost obtainable in Venice ???

pattymo

I know this is a strange question. But my husband has difficulty chewing/swallowing due to rad tx etc. he relies on 2 or more ensures daily to supplement his food intake. ..we will be flying into venice and cruising from there the next day. ..was hoping we could stock up on some ensures in Venice ..

You probably will be able to find something like it,but it won't be called Ensure...not sure what they would call it,but bring a can with you to either the grocery store or a pharmacy(with the green cross) and they maybe to help you. If it has to Ensure and nothing else you may have to bring with.

In the past, we've taken a 5lb bag of MuscleTech's Whey Protein Shake Mix from Sam's Club with no problems. We double bag it in plastic bags in our luggage. I believe Ensure is sold in a powdered form that can be mixed into a shake; might save you space. Don't know if he's able to have them, but the smoothies on board are delicious!

Enjoy your cruise!

Edited by syesmar