Steakhouse Free Wine?

psk2347

They did when we were last on in February. There isn't a choice, though

The Steakhouse also had a half price deal on any bottle the night of the first Elegant Night. That was better than the free bottle! [emoji485]

Let me ask you this, I plan on proposing to my girlfriend at sunset on embarkation day. Would you recommend celebrating in the steakhouse or in the MDR, regardless of the wine deal?

Let me ask you this, I plan on proposing to my girlfriend at sunset on embarkation day. Would you recommend celebrating in the steakhouse or in the MDR, regardless of the wine deal?

I would say the steakhouse would definitely be the more intimate and romantic atmosphere!

Congrats!!!!!

No thought required go to the Steakhouse. We always go on the first night and they give you free wine or one half off of any other wine you choose.

Call ahead when you get on the ship and make sure you request a nice table by the window.

If you like beef I recommend the spice rubbed rib eye. My wife likes lamb and the double cut lamb chops are the best.

My best advice is take the desert with you rather than eat it there otherwise you will be to full to fool around...just kidding.

I would go to the steakhouse to propose. Let them know your plans and I'm sure you will get the best table in the house! The staff is fantastic!

Have a great time!

Is carnival still offering a free bottle of wine for Steakhouse reservations made for embarkation day?

They did less than a month ago on splendor. Jump on it while it last!! Who knows they may change it so only Platinum and Diamonds can get it!! LOL

I would go to the steakhouse to propose. Let them know your plans and I'm sure you will get the best table in the house! The staff is fantastic!

Have a great time!

Is the Steakhouse really that nice? I have never been there before. I just want to make this moment perfect. Cruise is paid for, ring is paid for, now just waiting for the moment.

Is the Steakhouse really that nice? I have never been there before. I just want to make this moment perfect. Cruise is paid for, ring is paid for, now just waiting for the moment.

I have been to the steakhouse a few times on Splendor. The last cruise I was on they were offering the free bottle of wine the first and also on the second nights of the cruise. I always get the free red wind and it is fine and goes great with the steakhouse meal.

The steakhouse is a much nicer experience than the MDR. It is quiet and a romantic setting and more appropriate for a proposal. The MDR can be noisy and busy and not a romantic setting.

Good Luck.:)

Yes, the steakhouse really is that nice! We love it and go at least twice on a seven night cruise. There is more than just steak-the lobster ravioli is just wonderful! The entire experience is great. Just call the steakhouse once you are on board and they will get you a great table and help things along. I know they will! [emoji4]

Is carnival still offering a free bottle of wine for Steakhouse reservations made for embarkation day?

Let me guess.....it's now only offered to Platinum and everyone else gets a 40 ounce bottle of Colt 45...

Yes, the steakhouse really is that nice! We love it and go at least twice on a seven night cruise. There is more than just steak-the lobster ravioli is just wonderful! The entire experience is great. Just call the steakhouse once you are on board and they will get you a great table and help things along. I know they will! [emoji4]

Thank you very much for the advice Karlou! I have all ready set a reservation, I will contact them the moment I step on the ship. I have the Faster to the fun, so I should be one of the first on!

Definitely the Steakhouse, and I would contact them and let them know your plans! And I would spring for the 50% off wine rather than the free...and get something sparkling!! But that's just me!!

If I can get champagne half price I will definitely spring for that!

If I can get champagne half price I will definitely spring for that!

It should. There are usually 4-5 champagnes on the wine menu.

I always tell people, do not go to the steakhouse on the first night for the free house wine - go for the 50% off of good stuff.

Congratulations! I say go for the steakhouse!

I have not tried the free wine, but considering what others say about it's quality, I would upgrade to a better wine for the special occasion.