Elite Breakfast on Constellation

reilly1

We have been on Constellation before, but this July will be our first time on Connie as Elite. Does anyone know where they serve the Elite breakfast? We enjoyed it last year in the Tuscan Grille on Eclipse.

We have been on Constellation before, but this July will be our first time on Connie as Elite. Does anyone know where they serve the Elite breakfast? We enjoyed it last year in the Tuscan Grille on Eclipse.

It depends on the number of Elite/Elite+ on your specific itinerary. Information about the location will be waiting in your stateroom on embarkation day.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

It depends on the number of Elite/Elite+ on your specific itinerary. Information about the location will be waiting in your stateroom on embarkation day.

On our last Connie trip it was actually served in two places. The main event was in the Ocean Liners but the more convenient for A1 passengers was on the eleventh deck in Qsine or whatever the specialty restaurant is.

On our last Connie trip it was actually served in two places. The main event was in the Ocean Liners but the more convenient for A1 passengers was on the eleventh deck in Qsine or whatever the specialty restaurant is.

You are probably referencing the transatlantic? This is exactly the kind of example I am thinking of where it depends on the itinerary to know if one or more venues are needed based on the number of Elites on the ship.

That sounds promising as we are A1, deck 11. Looking forward to seeing the changes on the Connie since we were last on her in 2007.

You are in for a treat! The ship received updates/upgrades when it was "solsticized" in 2013. In fact, I like sharing a

with folks that want a short 5 minute video that highlights all of the major updates.

You are in for a treat! The ship received updates/upgrades when it was "solsticized" in 2013. In fact, I like sharing a
with folks that want a short 5 minute video that highlights all of the major updates.

I beg to differ; Connie was fine before the "upgrades", almost all of which resulted in the loss of public space in exchange for more revenue generating venues. Two of same being the cinema - gone, and the wrap around rear part of deck 11? which now has cabins and balconies instead of walking access. Still a fine ship, just better as she was.

I beg to differ; Connie was fine before the "upgrades", almost all of which resulted in the loss of public space in exchange for more revenue generating venues. Two of same being the cinema - gone, and the wrap around rear part of deck 11? which now has cabins and balconies instead of walking access. Still a fine ship, just better as she was.

Yes, everyone seems to have an opinion. :rolleyes:

Edited by vulcan1971

What they said.

We also do not like the Solsticizaton of the M Class ships. They really ruined them, especially my beloved Martini Bar. The new one is too tiny and in a passage way.

And speaking of messing things up, why did the NOT put a Thalassotherapy pool on the S Class ships?

Edited by CruisingChick

You are probably referencing the transatlantic? This is exactly the kind of example I am thinking of where it depends on the itinerary to know if one or more venues are needed based on the number of Elites on the ship.

We were on the Constellation TA last April (Ft. Lauderdale to Amsterdam). There were so many Elite and above passengers that we were issued vouchers for the evening cocktail gathering. Also, for the first time in our experience, the Elite and above breakfast was divided with Elite being assigned Ocean Liners, and Elite+ and the two Zenith members being assigned to Tuscan Grill.

We just got off the Constellation on Monday. On that sailing, Elite breakfast was in Ocean Liners. It was a plated service, not buffet, but you could customize ( ie have only 2 almond croissants)