Del Rio's EXACT comments on the recent Fees and Price Increases

Kenlorz

Happens all the time. I could tell you all stuff that would curl your hair that I heard at different well-loved companies' conventions, when there were no customers listening.

I can tell everyone stories about about my company CEO saying one thing while the FBI was investigating and Justice Department filing charges -Heck, going through some of that right now..... Trust me, Del Rio's comments are nothing but sweet calm talk to the investors and Wall street - nothing more, nothing less.

I can tell everyone stories about about my company CEO saying one thing while the FBI was investigating and Justice Department filing charges -Heck, going through some of that right now..... Trust me, Del Rio's comments are nothing but sweet calm talk to the investors and Wall street - nothing more, nothing less.

So he will say whatever his audience at the moment wants to hear? Yeah, I want to sail on a line run by that guy:rolleyes:;).

So he will say whatever his audience at the moment wants to hear? Yeah, I want to sail on a line run by that guy:rolleyes:;).

Sketchy for sure. How about some honesty and integrity. That goes a long way in my book even if the news isn't always glowing.