Long Beach hotel where you can park for 13 days

pinto18

We are taking a 13 day cruise in January and are looking for a hotel that has a stay and park deal. The ones I have seen say up to 7 days, so I am wondering if anyone has found a place that you can park for 13 days.

Thanks!

I'm on that same cruise and after doing all my research, I just booked a park and cruise rate at the Downtown Holiday Inn. They offer an eight-day package for $294 (with tax) with additional parking at $6 a day. After comparing costs of parking in the garage and using points for a free stay, this works the best for us. I really wanted to stay on the Queen Mary again, but it would have been close to $500 and it's not worth that.

Book soon, there is a huge conference that weekend in Long Beach and rooms will be at a premium.

Edited by Laurie S.

I would not stay at that Holiday Inn...or leave my car there.

Try contacting the Maya Doubletree. Ask about their Carnival Park and Stay rate and tell them you are on a 13 night cruise...and ask if they will let you leave your car there for the entire cruise...It never hurts to ask.

Edited by Bruin Steve

The Maya is booked full for the last weekend in January. Even the Queen Mary isn't showing a park and cruise rate for then. I would have preferred to have stayed at the Courtyard Marriott where I have stayed twice before, but my F-250 will not fit in their garage. That reduces the options.