Penthousr Question/Request

elkay68

We have booked a PH on the Millennium's Pacific Crossing. When looking online I found some old pictures which showed a treadmill on the veranda. Has anyone ever requested to have one on the veranda or a stationary bike? It is just my DH and I so there is plenty of room.

We have booked a PH on the Millennium's Pacific Crossing. When looking online I found some old pictures which showed a treadmill on the veranda. Has anyone ever requested to have one on the veranda or a stationary bike? It is just my DH and I so there is plenty of room.

Really? I've never seen a treadmill on the veranda in any penthouse. I would guess that the salt spray out there would ruin the machines.

Butler said on our December cruise that it had been years since they were offered, but everyone asked. There also is no outdoor bar on the Summit, but that is about all that is missing. Bathroom does have scale.

Never had one either, your husband can burn of his calories strolling around your spacious deck. There are quite a lot of very old videos and pictures of the penthouse M class some even on TA sites - check the dates or you will see the old soft furnishings too. There is a relatively new video on the constellation penthouse on you tube which will be the same as Milli's.

You will have a fantastic time, enjoy!

The verandah of either 6147 or 6148 has plenty of space to accommodate a treadmill, but the safety concern would override anyone's desire to place one there.

Sheryl Sandberg's husband just died on a treadmill. Regardless of the circumstances surrounding his death, I doubt any executive of sound mind would dream of placing a treadmill in the verandah of any suite on any cruise ship.

Edited by Kinofdc