Retreat Prices {Britannia} 2015

Big Foot

I've just been looking at a couple of threads on here whereby people have asked if anyone knows the prices for using the Retreat.

Whilst on a day visit earlier this month I took a copy of the brochure which states the following:-

Single ~ £25

7 Night Cruise Single ~ £120

7 Night Cruise Couple ~ £200

10 - 12 Night Cruise Single ~ £180

10 - 12 Night Cruise Couple ~ £300

14 Night Cruise Single ~ £240

14 Night Cruise Couple ~ £400

I hope this information helps.

Joan

I've just been looking at a couple of threads on here whereby people have asked if anyone knows the prices for using the Retreat.

Whilst on a day visit earlier this month I took a copy of the brochure which states the following:-

Single ~ £25

Joan

Thank you for being considerate.

For our part, it is a must and money well spent.;)

Single ~ £25

Joan

Many thanks Joan - very kind of you.

Must admit, I don't think we can justify paying out for most of the cruise as we will be on tours or doing our own thing.

Hi, we had every intention of using the Retreat but to be honest there were so many other nice places we didn't think it was worth it. I had a tour of the facilities and you can book on a daily basis, first come first served, but there didn't seem to be that many people using it. we used our balcony most of the time.

• Like 1

Hi, we had every intention of using the Retreat but to be honest there were so many other nice places we didn't think it was worth it. I had a tour of the facilities and you can book on a daily basis, first come first served, but there didn't seem to be that many people using it. we used our balcony most of the time.

Thanks for the info.:)

We did the Retreat on Ventura in January and we had an inside cabin so we could have the retreat. If you have a balcony then yes you may just want to sit on the balcony.

Suited us as I cannot spend to much time in the sun and my hubby does in between dipping in and out of pools. And I could easily move in and out of the sun (or rain) when I needed to.

Lots of space and choice of chairs, sofas and beds

Hi, we found that on the Britannia there was so much space on the lido deck with lots of spaces sectioned off and variations of full sun/shade that we were more than happy.I too cant stand too much sun but my other half loves it and Im usually under a brolly on my hols. This one of the reasons I liked the Britannia so much after being fried in the Caribean on the Sea Princess. There has been a lot of thought gone into the layout and we thought that its been very well done.There were areas of privacy or places to be seen.Its difficult to explain until you've seen it but there are lots of photos to check out. In the Retreat from what I saw the loungers are behind the glass directly on the bow right in full sun. Further back were tables, chairs etc...I do agree that if you have an inner cabin it may be something to think about. The numbers in the Retreat are restricted to those who prebook obviously and then its a first come first served basis daily.They were always advertising in the Horizon magazine so I don't think it was full on out cruise.Enjoy! Its a fabulous ship.