Liberty of the Seas - Breakfast options

Sailing on Liberty June 13th - what are the breakfast options besides Windjammer and MDR? Also are there costs associated with any of the other options?

Liberty had a $10 steak and eggs special in Chops or Portofino.

Cafe Promenade has pastries, fruit cups, etc.

Thanks all for the quick replies. Most times we split between MDR and Windjammer. Having never been on a larger ship we are eager to see the differences. Johnny Rockets only does lunch and dinner correct?

Yes, Johnny Rockets is only lunch and dinner. We went when they opened on the last sea day (I think 11:30 AM), and it was a mess. It was packed, service was slow, and they got our order wrong. I still love the food though. I would go earlier in the cruise, when things are likely calmer.

Thanks that makes sense regarding Johnny Rockets. Not sure what we will do. I like having options though.

If you have a balcony then room service is a great option. We usually have breakfast on our balcony 1-2 times per cruise.

Room Service is also an option, but the size varies from day to day, but it is nice to have coffee to start.

I can't get started without coffee... I'm hoping that we can arrange to have a pot brought to the cabin every morning! :D

MDR is much nicer than the buffet....table service...no searching for condiments or juggling plates, utensils, etc.!!!

I didn't know that the MDR served breakfast... thought the buffet and room service were the only options DUH! :(