Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I looked around the AARP website last night, but could not locate these.

Where might you find them? Thanks in advance for helping!

On the home page, look for Rewards for Good. Take a couple quizzes, earn points and you are able to buy rewards.

Thanks so much for the information! With your assistance, I was able to track it down on the AARP website. Too late now, but will be ready next time around.

Good luck, now go earn some points and subscribe to this thread for future notifications when they are available!

Tried to purchase a $ 500 card although it does not show as sold out when I put it in my basket it shows no inventory. I guess i will wait til ext week.:mad:

On mine the 500.00 are showing sold out but if you scroll down the page the 100.00 are available.

I don’t know if this also applies to the AARP site, but thought I pass it along since it seems like there is some connection between the Verizon Smart Rewards and the AARP Rewards site.

I was just on Verizon Smart Rewards and still see the $100 Carnival cards out there.

I also saw there is a Gift Certificate for Royal Caribbean out there now. WATCH OUT with that Royal Caribbean certificate. I scanned through the Terms and Conditions attached to it and Items 10 and 11 set off all kinds of MAJOR RED FLAGS for me. The way I read them, you have to get the certificate then go see if you can book the cruise you want and it is only good for part or all of the deposit amount then. Here is what several of the conditions say including #10 & #11.

READ ALL THE TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THE ROYAL CARIBBEAN CERTIFICATE CLOSELY BEFORE BUYING. IT ISN’T ANYTHING LIKE THE CARNIVAL GIFT CARDS.

1. Travel agents, agencies or any other travel intermediary service cannot be used in conjunction with this certificate.

2. Deposit required at time of booking. Upon receipt of certificate any overpayment of booking will be refunded up to the amount of the required deposit applied.

(items 3-9 intentionally omitted by me from posting)

10. Certificate cannot be applied to existing reservations and can only be used towards a new cruise booking.

11. This certificate cannot be applied to ship-board credit, excursions, or gratuities.

Unquote

Thus the reason the RCI certs are there for days, sometimes, totally different items................

You do have to watch what you choose. My credit card offers these "certificates" for Carnival, $200 certificate for $100. But, you can only use them to book a cruise through their travel department. I'll stick with the 10% off gift cards...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk