Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I'm looking into changing delivery to a UPS store once the package gets moving, since it requires a signature and I won't be home. I have the option to Authorize Signature, but that hasn't worked for me in the past and I'd rather pick up from the UPS Store a mile away.

With my first order I had them hold it at the local distribution center (like you, a mile from my house) because we are not home in the daytime. After the first order, I have had the delivered to my DW's office.

My order from 10/1 is scheduled for delivery 10/9. I was very surprised that they were shipped as quickly as they were.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With my first order I had them hold it at the local distribution center (like you, a mile from my house) because we are not home in the daytime. After the first order, I have had the delivered to my DW's office.

My order from 10/1 is scheduled for delivery 10/9. I was very surprised that they were shipped as quickly as they were.

That's great! I should have probably done a $400 order so I could sneak by a little quicker, but oh well. Noted for next time if I need another rush delivery :p

Cheers!

For me, what has worked is I order 2 different orders for $200 each, they get shipped super fast and I get an insert for 1000 points on top of, not bad, have not had an issue yet on any of the orders so far.......:D

UPS can be a pain, say what one wants to but I am finding the USPS faster......

Edited by RaiderFaninNM

Not sure of you are a AARP member but members get double the points, also there is a limit of 5 cards ($500) per order per day.........

Thank you. I am not a member. And I didn't know about the limit so I guess it all worked well afterall. Working on surveys to get my points back up.

These cards seem to disappear from the aarp site as quickly as they do from the Verizon rewards program site.

This is not really AARP. They are paying for this service. Citibank(CitiEasyDeals) , and Verizon Wireless(Smart Rewards) have exactly the same program, with exactly the same screens, and exactly the same results. When they are gone from one site, they are gone from the other two also.

Only time I have said.. "I wish I was old enough..." Lol

You don't have to be of age to be a member, others have said if you pay the annual fee ($16 per year, less if you pay for more years at once) you can join.

You don't have to be of age to be a member, others have said if you pay the annual fee ($16 per year, less if you pay for more years at once) you can join.

To clear this up too, you do not need to be of age to join AARP Rewards for Good and there is no fee to join the rewards program either.

Edited by maustro

The previous poster is correct.

People should read through this and other threads about these cards and the websites where you can get them. Many of these questions have been answered a dozen or more times.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Sorry but I never asked and the info was offered so I didn't search for an answer.

I appreciate the answers and since this topic is visible on the first page, it probably didn't hurt any one to state those things for other readers...

As today is 10/7 and its been 107 years since the CUBS have won the world series. 1908 + 10/7 = 2015 and i watched back to the future. I was Hoping for some Billy goat luck today. While watching the game I, checked rewards for good and only found uber deals. One hour later I, checked backed and the Carnival cards come up but sold out. Now it no longer states "SOLD OUT" but when trying to make a purchase it states no inventory. I am hoping both the Cubs and I, can break the curse.:rolleyes:

As today is 10/7 and its been 107 years since the CUBS have won the world series. 1908 + 10/7 = 2015 and i watched back to the future. I was Hoping for some Billy goat luck today. While watching the game I, checked rewards for good and only found uber deals. One hour later I, checked backed and the Carnival cards come up but sold out. Now it no longer states "SOLD OUT" but when trying to make a purchase it states no inventory. I am hoping both the Cubs and I, can break the curse.:rolleyes:

Wait, woh the Cubs play baseball??:confused:

As today is 10/7 and its been 107 years since the CUBS have won the world series. 1908 + 10/7 = 2015 and i watched back to the future. I was Hoping for some Billy goat luck today. While watching the game I, checked rewards for good and only found uber deals. One hour later I, checked backed and the Carnival cards come up but sold out. Now it no longer states "SOLD OUT" but when trying to make a purchase it states no inventory. I am hoping both the Cubs and I, can break the curse.:rolleyes: Sorry to all Buc fans

Sorry distracted by the game. Yes at 8pm est the cards showed as sold out. One hour later no longer sold out but not available. when trying to purchase still states remove from cart no inventory. Oh wait The second BEST team in baseball has moved on,are the D'backs playing golf this week?:cool:. Now back to the cards in the past i have found this means the cards are about to be available. Good luck and hope you score.

Sorry distracted by the game. Yes at 8pm est the cards showed as sold out. One hour later no longer sold out but not available. when trying to purchase still states remove from cart no inventory. Oh wait The second BEST team in baseball has moved on,are the D'backs playing golf this week?:cool:. Now back to the cards in the past i have found this means the cards are about to be available. Good luck and hope you score.

HA, real baseball!

I think it may indeed be a time delay thing as in my past when they were avail and indeed sold out it showed as sold out and not longer avail, might be a glitch, who know good luck to you also!