Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

FYI for anyone that hasn't made an order yet, they are shipped "signature required". Missed the first delivery attempt because of work. The last order I made I had shipped to DW's office so we don't miss the UPS delivery.

Only if you order $500 or more do they come UPS with a signature required. I have ordered $100 ones several times and they come USPS snail mail, no signature required.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

10%. $100 GC for $90. $500 GC for $450. You have to use 1000 points (same as Verizon) to purchase them.

How do you earn the points? If you are getting 1 point per dollar spent then it seems quite expensive to use 1000 points to get $10 off the price of the gift Card.

How do you earn the points? If you are getting 1 point per dollar spent then it seems quite expensive to use 1000 points to get $10 off the price of the gift Card.

It costs nothing to earn points and whether AARP or Verizon, they are super easy to accumulate. I have about 87,000 Verizon points. 7200 on AARP.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

You do not spend money to earn points. You simply log in...50 points, take a quiz...450 points, etc.

AARP is totally free and you do not have to 50 to partake of the Rewards for Good program, BUT if you are a AARP member you get double the points, thus I have 75K in about 30 mins of time invested, not a bad return if you ask me!

AARP is totally free and you do not have to 50 to partake of the Rewards for Good program, BUT if you are a AARP member you get double the points, thus I have 75K in about 30 mins of time invested, not a bad return if you ask me!

You can be any age and join AARP. We are in our 30's and are full members and we get discounts all over through AARP. Saved 5% on an NCL cruise with AARP.

You can be any age and join AARP. We are in our 30's and are full members and we get discounts all over through AARP. Saved 5% on an NCL cruise with AARP.

And that is a GOOD thing!! :D

I plan on using the card for our upcoming hotel stays and other discounts, the Rewards for Good is just the tip of it all..........

It costs nothing to earn points and whether AARP or Verizon, they are super easy to accumulate. I have about 87,000 Verizon points. 7200 on AARP.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Do you need to be an AARP member, or a Verizon customer? I haven't joined AARP as of yet. Thanks