Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I purchased some Carnival Gift Cards on Aug. 3rd and received them in 5 days. If I were you I would give rewards for good a call.

I had ordered some dining GC and they were not here after 2 weeks so I called. They opened a case but they showed up later that day in the mail. If you call them they will open a case on the GC's.

I'm confused - do I call AARP? or do I call Carnival? I think I'm still dizzy from this merry-go-round! Thanks

I'm confused - do I call AARP? or do I call Carnival? I think I'm still dizzy from this merry-go-round! Thanks

The number is to AARP. Did you receive a confirmation email after your purchase from AARP? You can also look online at your account at AARP and it will tell you the status of your order.

You are calling AARP rewards for good, not aarp.org. Go to the Rewards for Good site. Click on Account at the top. Then scroll down to where you bought the cards. Click on view details. The phone number for CS will be there and so will all the info you need to give the rep.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

This is the number I have from getting my card.

888-842-2891

On my receipt it said if you ha ve any question, please contact Customer Service at the above number.

I believe this number is for the rewards customer service.

Sorry, I see this info has already been given.

Edited by retiredgram

I ordered them on the 21st and received an order confirmation. This time I did not receive a shipping confirmation. Did you all always get a shipping confirmation?

I did not. However, I had to call yesterday, as even the ones I bought on the 19th were still showing as pending and not shipped. She was able to confirm my orders and per their site, it looks like 2 orders mailed yesterday and one today. No email confirmation or tracking though.

I looked today and they still have the $500 cards available.

They are listed but are sold out...............

As far as tracking the $100 gift cards are not tracked and I did not get any kind of shipping notice but they did make it in a 7 day turn around.....

I did not. However, I had to call yesterday, as even the ones I bought on the 19th were still showing as pending and not shipped. She was able to confirm my orders and per their site, it looks like 2 orders mailed yesterday and one today. No email confirmation or tracking though.

I did not see where you could look up your order and check status on the site. Can you give me an idea where that is?

I did not see where you could look up your order and check status on the site. Can you give me an idea where that is?

I went into the page for redeeming points, then in the upper right, I clicked on "account". If History doesn't come up right away, just click on the "History" link on the left. It will give you a list of all points earned and redeemed. Off to the right of each redemption, is a link for "View Detail". Click on that and it will show status of order, etc.

Edited by Kcruiser2014

As of 9:30am central time, the $100 cards are still available. [emoji4] Grabbed a couple for my 11/29 cruise on the Magic! I think between the last time and now, I am hopefully finished!

We don't drink alcohol and all our grats and excursions are paid for already.

Now if only I could make the next few months fly by!!! LOL! [emoji41][emoji572]️