Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Are you limited on how many quizzes you can take per day?

I have taken several tonight and my points are not adding up, it will just give me my score and then ask if I want to take another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Aunt D

I have taken several tonight and my points are not adding up, it will just give me my score and then ask if I want to take another.

Log out and back in and you should see an updated total. No limit.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Edited by cruizinisthebest

Are there any limits to the number of points I can earn?

Yes. You can only earn 5,000 points per day. The points you receive from joining AARP, registering with AARP.org, membership anniversary bonuses and completing Fitbit goals, are excluded from the daily limit.

____

When you place an order, they usually send an insert with a promo code for 1,000 points. They also regularly send promo emails with codes in them too...

Received my 10 $100 cards today. :D paid off the 2nd leg of our B2B April cruise. Have obc, over $400 in gift cards, air tickets, Friday hotel reserved, dinner gift card for presail day, fttf, post cruise excursion transfer, all port excursions....should I go on? Yup, I'm crazy and now have to wait 8 months!!!!

1st time I ordered $300 worth, just shipped to me in like a week no issue.

I just ordered another $1500 worth 2 weeks ago, they did call me to confirm my order and said they would ship requiring delivery signature, but no issues with the qty. All one order

Received my 10 $100 cards today. :D paid off the 2nd leg of our B2B April cruise. Have obc, over $400 in gift cards, air tickets, Friday hotel reserved, dinner gift card for presail day, fttf, post cruise excursion transfer, all port excursions....should I go on? Yup, I'm crazy and now have to wait 8 months!!!!

LOL - OMG - and I thought I was the only one that was a crazy stupid planner :eek::):D

Last time I think they were up was like Aug 3rd.. I believe it is every couple weeks or so.. no real exact rhyme or reason.

1st time I bought it was on a Thursday first thing in the morning. 2nd time was on a Monday right at lunch time.

You just have to keep an eye out and snatch them up when they come up. Usually someone posts something here on the board as well that they are back up and available.

Edited by wemjam

Last time I think they were up was like Aug 3rd.. I believe it is every couple weeks or so.. no real exact rhyme or reason.

1st time I bought it was on a Thursday first thing in the morning. 2nd time was on a Monday right at lunch time.

You just have to keep an eye out and snatch them up when they come up. Usually someone posts something here on the board as well that they are back up and available.

Thank you! I will continue to check every day, just kind of wanted an idea. Every two weeks or so, works for me!

This may have been covered already. How often do they have the cards? I got 3 - $100 cards about a week(?) ago but have since taken more quizzes and would like more cards. TIA

The last time it was over 3 weeks between the times they had them for sale. I check several times a day which worked out great for me. Every time you log in you get entered into their sweepstakes. I actually won a gift card from one of their sweepstakes.:eek::D

Gotta love this thread since I never knew about aarp website before this!

Got my 4-$500 cards yesterday a few days after they called and confirmed from AARP Rewards for Good that I really ordered them and wanted them. They do that will all orders over $500 for gift cards. They required signature, I wasn't home, luckily my neighbor was out in front and the UPS guy who's been our route for ages let him sign for them. Yay!

Thanks for the heads up!!! I just snagged 4 more which will pay off our Thanksgiving cruise on the Breeze. I upgraded from OV to Cove Balcony and the 10% saved with the gift cards basically paid for the better view. :) Also, the $100 cards arrive so much faster by regular mail. Nice start to a "humpday." :D