Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Great thread. Glad I found it., Just bought two cards.

Anyone, ANY AGE, can join AARP. I am way below 50. they just wanted my money!. I saved a ton on my NCL cruise because of being an AARP card holder (more than paid for the membership) and continue to receive many local discounts too. This is another nice one and glad to have found the thread.

So these are actual in hand cards, correct, can we apply the cards to our onboard account before we cruise?:confused:

yes, these are actual plastic gift cards. You can use them online to pay off your cruise or add them to your onboard account. I'm not sure if you can do it before you cruise but you can do it at guest services once you board.

yes, these are actual plastic gift cards. You can use them online to pay off your cruise or add them to your onboard account. I'm not sure if you can do it before you cruise but you can do it at guest services once you board.

This is a good deal, 10% saved today!! :D

Can we use them when we check-in at the pier?

I must be blind. I am an AARP member and can not find this discount or gift card anywhere on their website. Please help

When at the home page look at the upper right hand side and look for

"Rewards for Good"

Then click the link and if you have points click redeem points and look for gift cards.....

What's the redemption process if booked through a TA/ Just give them the serial number from the card?

Yes, I just did that a couple weeks ago. I don't think she ever had them before but it was applied, no problem.

Just got my $1500 worth.. been watching like a hawk too. Checked this AM and nothing.. then boom they were there.

Had to get 15 - $100 ones as they were sold out of $500 cards, but all spends the same. Will pay off hubby and my and mom and dad's room and save us about $100 for our two rooms - share the love.

From those who have received these in the past, about how long until they arrive? If I ordered today, I'm guessing I won't have these in time if we're leaving next Friday? Not a big deal, as I'll use for the next cruise, but it would be nice to have them for this one.

And a big thanks to everyone bumping this thread. I had no idea that I could do this even if I wasn't an AARP member. Snagged $500 worth while they were available. :cool:

From those who have received these in the past, about how long until they arrive? If I ordered today, I'm guessing I won't have these in time if we're leaving next Friday? Not a big deal, as I'll use for the next cruise, but it would be nice to have them for this one.

And a big thanks to everyone bumping this thread. I had no idea that I could do this even if I wasn't an AARP member. Snagged $500 worth while they were available. :cool:

The $500 ones are sent via UPS and you have to sign for them. I ordered mine on a Friday and received them on the following Wednesday.

The $100 ones are mailed snail mail via USPS. Took about 1 1/2 to 2 weeks for those.

The $500 were sold out so I grabbed a couple of $100's.