Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

thanks for posting! I've been checking a couple of times each day, and snagged 5 this morning. immediately tried to get 2 more and they were sold out! Yay for the 5 though! With the 3 I got a couple of weeks ago, that means I've saved $80 on my cruise, which I wouldn't have except for this post! Thanks!!!

Edited by macsandy1957

Was just coming on here to say they are available. Still available and snagged 2 more.:D This is a pretty easy way to pay off a cruise, buy a few every time they become available.

Hello, does anyone know how long it takes to receive these gift cards in the

mail? I purchased 1 the first week in August (birthday gift), I still have not received it in the U.S. Mail. Birthday is coming very shortly, still no gift.

Anyone know?

Hello, does anyone know how long it takes to receive these gift cards in the

mail? I purchased 1 the first week in August (birthday gift), I still have not received it in the U.S. Mail. Birthday is coming very shortly, still no gift.

Anyone know?

I purchased some Carnival Gift Cards on Aug. 3rd and received them in 5 days. If I were you I would give rewards for good a call.

I had ordered some dining GC and they were not here after 2 weeks so I called. They opened a case but they showed up later that day in the mail. If you call them they will open a case on the GC's.

Edited by ready2cruzagain

I purchased some Carnival Gift Cards on Aug. 3rd and received them in 5 days. If I were you I would give rewards for good a call.

I had ordered some dining GC and they were not here after 2 weeks so I called. They opened a case but they showed up later that day in the mail. If you call them they will open a case on the GC's.

Do you know who I have to call? Number? I have called AARP's main number and they sent me to Expedia!! Called back and they sent me to membership. Called back and they sent me to life insurance. I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round. Thanks for your help

Do you know who I have to call? Number? I have called AARP's main number and they sent me to Expedia!! Called back and they sent me to membership. Called back and they sent me to life insurance. I feel like I'm on a merry-go-round. Thanks for your help

You should have received a confirmation email along with a phone number: If you have any questions, please contact Customer Service at 888-842-2891.