Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

I was on the AARP site today and they don't even show gift cards for carnival or royal. At least before it would say Sold Out. Maybe this has been in the past but I have never noticed the option for the cruise cards disappearing completely.:confused: Anyone know if this has happened before.??

I was on the AARP site today and they don't even show gift cards for carnival or royal. At least before it would say Sold Out. Maybe this has been in the past but I have never noticed the option for the cruise cards disappearing completely.:confused: Anyone know if this has happened before.??

Yes, it has happened before. What you see on the AARP site is exactly the same as the Verizon rewards site. They will be back and we'll be watching for them.

They will show "sold out" for a couple of days, then disappear all together until they become available again. At least that is what I have seen in the past.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, it has happened before. What you see on the AARP site is exactly the same as the Verizon rewards site. They will be back and we'll be watching for them.

Thanks. I was able to get a $500 card last month and have been watching to get another. At least now I know they are not gone forever. ;)

Thanks for the heads up. I checked about and hour ago and they weren't there.

Same here as I was checking out the daily deals, have yet to score one of those $10 gift cards for free......:rolleyes:

But was shocked to see them there and a "featured product"......

I was checking to see how many you can buy and in seeing on how I already bought 3, the following error popped up in my basket....

"You can purchase only 5 of this item over a 1 day period. As of now you have purchased 3. Please lower the quantity or remove the item in order to checkout"....

This is GREAT news as there is a limit of 5 per day so the availability will be spread out more and make it more available a little bit longer....:D

Yeah!! I bought 5 @ Verizon and 5 @ AARP. Wish they had the $500 denomination, but we're getting there.

I just got 3 on from AARP. It will be interesting to see which ones you get 1st. If you get a chance let us know. I have been ordering from AARP and letting my points keep rising at Verizon.

I just got 3 on from AARP. It will be interesting to see which ones you get 1st. If you get a chance let us know. I have been ordering from AARP and letting my points keep rising at Verizon.

I have noticed that orders of $500 seem to take a bit longer, I for instance have ordered $200 and $300 increments and have always received them in 7 day turn around......:cool:

I have noticed that orders of $500 seem to take a bit longer, I for instance have ordered $200 and $300 increments and have always received them in 7 day turn around......:cool:

Not sure what happens with that, or how they choose who to send a follow up e-mail to to confirm that you really ordered them.

Not sure what happens with that, or how they choose who to send a follow up e-mail to to confirm that you really ordered them.

I have always got the email order confirmation and that was it, NO 2nd email telling me they were shipped like the email states. But I do check the next day and it does state on the order history as "shipped"......