Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

$100 cards are avail, GO GET THEM!!!:D

SCORED 3, was just checking out the site and BAM they showed up!!!

GOOD LUCK ALL!

RaiderFan -

Thanks so much for posting!!

Around noon, I got a few!!!:)

Sorry for those who missed out, but fret not, they'll be back!!

RaiderFan -

Thanks so much for posting!!

Around noon, I got a few!!!:)

Sorry for those who missed out, but fret not, they'll be back!!

Sharon, no problem as "this" thread had saved me $100 so far and we are not sailing until Jan so even more to come!

Thanks to all of the CC members who post in this thread and whom are on the lookout, hang in there all as it took me about 2 months to figure out AARP, still have no clue but there will be more opportunity with them as they do place them up on the site at least 2 times a month, last month 3 times, good luck all!

I hope the poster that emailed either Verizon or AARP blasting them about not making these cards available has been around the past two days. The $100 cards were available on both sites for at least 3 hours yesterday. And the $500 cards have been on both sites since at least this morning 3 am EST.

I check faithfully every morning and saw them. Just decided to go ahead and buy one about 10 minutes ago. They are still there.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I hope the poster that emailed either Verizon or AARP blasting them about not making these cards available has been around the past two days. The $100 cards were available on both sites for at least 3 hours yesterday. And the $500 cards have been on both sites since at least this morning 3 am EST.

I check faithfully every morning and saw them. Just decided to go ahead and buy one about 10 minutes ago. They are still there.

Agreed, that person was upset over nothing, awesome to those who picked some up!!

And thanks to the posters who post in this thread to let us know when they are available!

Here is to next month, or maybe if like last month, once more this month!:D

My cards were shipped today...................:D

No such luck for me with the ones I ordered right after you on Wednesday. But I know I ordered them about an hour after your post.

On the 9th when they were available I ordered some, then my DW ordered some about 25 minutes after I did, and her order was shipped a full business day after mine.

Interestingly enough, I received an e-mail to call them and verify the order before they would ship. DW didn't receive an e-mail to confirm her order, they just shipped them.

FYI for anyone that hasn't made an order yet, they are shipped "signature required". Missed the first delivery attempt because of work. The last order I made I had shipped to DW's office so we don't miss the UPS delivery.

No such luck for me with the ones I ordered right after you on Wednesday. But I know I ordered them about an hour after your post.

On the 9th when they were available I ordered some, then my DW ordered some about 25 minutes after I did, and her order was shipped a full business day after mine.

Interestingly enough, I received an e-mail to call them and verify the order before they would ship. DW didn't receive an e-mail to confirm her order, they just shipped them.

FYI for anyone that hasn't made an order yet, they are shipped "signature required". Missed the first delivery attempt because of work. The last order I made I had shipped to DW's office so we don't miss the UPS delivery.

Interesting, oddly enough I was on the Rewards for Good site earlier today and looked at the orders and it showed as shipped, I was going to see of my other order shipped, Bluetooth earbuds and I can not get on the site....