Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

There doesn't seem to be any pattern when they are added. But I have more successful getting the cards at AARP than Verizon. AARP I have done late night after 11 or early morning b4 7am EDT.

Thank you, I'll just remain diligent then. Hopefully I can eventually snag a few. :)

Do you or anyone know how frequently AARP updates or posts new Carnival GCs? I've been watching for them but with no luck. I know AARP posts a new Daily Deal every day at 2:00 but I can't seem to determine any rhyme or reason to their posting gift cards. I've been working on getting my rewards points together and I'm ready to buy! :D

I'm on the west coast and always seemed to miss the Carnival gift cards on AARP. However, the last few times they've been available a little later in the morning and I was able to snag some. I check first thing in the morning and then a couple of times before noon. Stay vigilant!

I ordered mine and had them within a week, I think it was 6 days to be exact. Mine were just put in my mailbox, no signature required.

I also ordered on the 6th so you should be getting them very soon.

I find the phone call to be very odd, I didn't have to verify anything. Maybe that had something to do with your credit/debit card, though?

Edited by BigB0882

• 2 weeks later...

I was also able to get $600 worth. I just discovered them last week and before I had a chance to ask about them here the we're sold out. When I seen them 2 days ago I grabbed them at 2:30a.m. The next day they were gone. I wish I had them when I put the $800 deposit on the cruise. It would be another $80 less!