Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

Didn't see any $500 on AARP, but that's OK. I snagged another $100. Buying $100 a month in gift cards will easily pay off the cruise plus add some on-board credit. And if we book airfare through Carnival, that helps. Only airfare gift card I've seen is Southwest, and Southwest doesn't fly to Cincinnati.

Edited by LadyBeBop

Didn't see any $500 on AARP, but that's OK. I snagged another $100. Buying $100 a month in gift cards will easily pay off the cruise plus add some on-board credit. And if we book airfare through Carnival, that helps. Only airfare gift card I've seen is Southwest, and Southwest doesn't fly to Cincinnati.

Where do you see the SW gift cards?

Longtime cruise critic lurker, but I registered just to follow this post. Thanks to you guys, I got $500 worth of cards this morning and am thrilled to have saved 50 bucks. That will cover a few drinks anyway! I'm not sailing for a year and plan to pick up one or two each month. How often on average do they appear?

Longtime cruise critic lurker, but I registered just to follow this post. Thanks to you guys, I got $500 worth of cards this morning and am thrilled to have saved 50 bucks. That will cover a few drinks anyway! I'm not sailing for a year and plan to pick up one or two each month. How often on average do they appear?

Comes out once or twice a month. The last few months have been twice at least.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Where do you see the SW gift cards?

Grocery stores, in particular, Krogers. I buy gift cards there to save on gas. For every $100 you buy in gift cards, you save 20 cents a gallon on a tank of gas. Sometimes, they run specials, and you save 40 cents off a gallon for every $100 in gift cards.

Has anyone had any trouble getting their travel agent to apply these? I sent her a copy and also emailed all numbers, it has been over 24 hours and she still hasn't applied them to my cruise balance. I am getting quite anxious, it was a large amount.

Has anyone had any trouble getting their travel agent to apply these? I sent her a copy and also emailed all numbers, it has been over 24 hours and she still hasn't applied them to my cruise balance. I am getting quite anxious, it was a large amount.

Stay on her! They are just as simple to apply as a credit card.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Never and I've used two different agents. 3 cruises.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Is your cruise not set up on the carnival website? I've never used an outside agent before, so I'm not sure how it works. But I would think if you have your booking number you could log into carnival and create an account to pay, but again I'm not sure! I always book directly with carnival.

Is your cruise not set up on the carnival website? I've never used an outside agent before, so I'm not sure how it works. But I would think if you have your booking number you could log into carnival and create an account to pay, but again I'm not sure! I always book directly with carnival.

If you book through a travel agent, you have to go through them to make any payments on your cruise. You can still manage your cruise on the Carnival website but the payment pages are disabled.