Aarp gift cards!!!!!!!!!!

mabones

By the way, my Carnival PVP confirms that, even if you've already paid your deposit with a credit card, you can back that out and replace it with gift cards as long as you have made enough payments to cover the amount of your deposit. Basically, if your deposit is $500, make sure you have at least $500 additional paid when you do this transaction. Make sense?

By the way, my Carnival PVP confirms that, even if you've already paid your deposit with a credit card, you can back that out and replace it with gift cards as long as you have made enough payments to cover the amount of your deposit. Basically, if your deposit is $500, make sure you have at least $500 additional paid when you do this transaction. Make sense?

Did that with the GCs I purchased two weeks ago and it seemed to work fine. Just waiting for my CC to be credited back, which I know takes a week or so.

So if i paid $1500 with a credit card so far on the cruise. I can use more gift cards than what i owe and get a refund to my credit card ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Not sure, but think it depends if you are past final payment date. No one has confirmed if that will work or not. But if you aren't past that date, I don't see why they wouldn't since you could still cancel at that point if needed. I just missed my final payment date of about 5 days of receiving my last batch of cards. It was a last minute type cruise booking but still would have been nice to use. I decided to just go ahead and stock up for OBC and cruise in November. :D

So if i paid $1500 with a credit card so far on the cruise. I can use more gift cards than what i owe and get a refund to my credit card ?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

No. Any payment you make will only take as much as you owe on your balance. So if you owe $300 on your balance and use a $500 gift card, the payment system will only deduct $300. The remaining $200 will remain on your gift card and you can use it for whatever else you like.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Darn I missed them. Have to get in the habit of checking early each morning I guess.

If you live on the west coast, checking late at night is best. This is the second time I have caught them late at night. They are usually gone before the west coast wakes up in the morning.

I am new to this aarp thing and need help. This morning at 5 am I got online and saw the 100 dollars ones were available and snagged two. (Showing sold out now) Paid for them but didnt get a confirmation page, instead it took me back to the beginning of the purchase process. Is that normal? I also notice that no points have been deducted from my account yet.... Normal?

I almost paid for them again but checked my bank account and saw the money taken out.... when do I get a confirmation they got it?

How long does it take it get them?

so excited I found some anyway!

Edited by StingRaysfan

I am new to this aarp thing and need help. This morning at 5 am I got online and saw the 100 dollars ones were available and snagged two. (Showing sold out now) Paid for them but didnt get a confirmation page, instead it took me back to the beginning of the purchase process. Is that normal? I also notice that no points have been deducted from my account yet.... Normal?

I almost paid for them again but checked my bank account and saw the money taken out.... when do I get a confirmation they got it?

How long does it take it get them?

so excited I found some anyway!

Doesn't seem like it.

How to check: Once you're in the "Reedem Points" for Rewards for Good, look to the very top and you'll see "Account". Click on your account and you should see a transaction, the click, View Details and it will show your order.

Doesn't seem like it.

How to check: Once you're in the "Reedem Points" for Rewards for Good, look to the very top and you'll see "Account". Click on your account and you should see a transaction, the click, View Details and it will show your order.

:/ no transaction listed.... Sigh, now I guess I get to figure out how to get my money back... This stinks

Sigh, now I guess I get to figure out how to get my money back... This stinks

I'm sorry this happened to you. I would start with calling AARP and seeing if they have an electronic record somewhere that they tapped into your bank account for the money. It might involve someone with the IT department, because I'm guessing that regular customer service is going to tell you what you already know...that they see no record of your transaction.